JetBlue Airways is pleased to be the Official and Exclusive Airline of Rio Tinto Stadium and the MLS Champions Real Salt Lake.
Now in its second decade, JetBlue aims to be America's Favorite Airline by delivering superior customer service, the award-winning JetBlue Experience and the best domestic coach product in the skies. Based in New York City, JetBlue serves 60 destinations in 20 states, Puerto Rico and 11 countries in the Caribbean and Latin America.
JetBlue has served Salt Lake City International Airport since November 2000 and currently offers non-stop service from Los Angeles (Long Beach) and New York (JFK). Salt Lake City customers have convenient connecting service to more than 32 additional destinations on JetBlue!
JetBlue believes in stretching your legs on the field —and while jetting. That’s why JetBlue is pleased to offer customers Lots of Legroom and super-spacious Even More Legroom seats. JetBlue also offers customers:
- Free unlimited brand name snacks and beverages, including freshly brewed Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee
- Delicious hand-picked wines from Best Cellars®
- Friendly, award-winning customer service
- 36 channels of free DIRECTV® programming, the most live TV available on any airline
- More than 100 channels of XM Radio®, free at every seat
- First-run movies and bonus entertainment from JetBlue Features™ for a few bucks
With JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all fares are oneway, and an overnight stay is never required. For information or reservations call 1-800-JETBLUE (1-800-538-2583) or visit www.jetblue.com